Piston Type Tool Post & Tool Holder Sets For 12″ Lathe
Complete with 5 quick change tool holders
Turning and facing: 3/16″ – 1/2″ tool bit
Boring, turning and facing: 7/16″ shank
Heavy duty boring bar: 5/8″ shank
Knurling, turning and facing: 3/16″ – 1/2″ tool bit
Easy tool set up to speed production
Adding to the book list for 2015. Lots learned and so much more to learn!
I developed the Software, here are the visual basic files for you to download and learn from:
You can’t just buy one or two screw drivers for xmas, a whole set is a MUCH better idea.
I’ve had nothing but a fantastic experience with WIHA drivers.
This 33 Piece Drivelock screw driver set is a versatile and lightweight solution to carrying around 33 full size drivers.
- Includes Both Soft Cushion Grip & MicroFinish Non-Slip Grip Handles
- Slotted: 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5.5, 6, 6.5
- Phillips: #0,#1 & #2
- Square: 1 & 2
- TORX: T6,7,8,9,10,15,20, 25,30,40
- Nut Drivers Inch 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2
- Nut Drivers Metric: 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,11mm
- Inch HEX: 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16
- Metric HEX: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm
If you have never seen the Drive Lock system in action check this out
If the above is too big, a great starting point is the Drive-Loc VI 15 Pc. Combo Set in Pouch They roll up nicely into any gig bag.
Wiha also offer this 51 piece Precision screw driver set that will last your professional a lifetime!
- Slotted Tips: 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0mm
- Phillips Tips: #000, 00, 0, 1
- Hex Metric Tips: 1.3, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0mm
- Hex Inch Tips: .028, .035, .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32
- Torx Tips: T1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, & T10
- Nut Drivers: 1.5, 1.8, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5mm
In the same vein as the drive lock drivers, the System 4 screw drivers also offer complete mobility by reducing the weight of screw driver handles.
Xmas is coming! As we know sound guys are the most difficult people to buy for. Over the last few year I’ve posted some suggestions, here is day 1!
This came to my attention from the EEVBLOG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETCOhzU1O5A love this guy.
It’s an awesome price for a very powerful little machine. Include probes and USB cable.
I love these Logitech Marble Mouse trackballs, I have one for every computer. After a few years they slow down physically. Cleaning the dust off does not help enough, something different needed to be applied. I’ve been researching lubricants and oils, doing some tests with households; but I think I’ve found the perfect fluid. Ian Gomes of Union Sound Company made a recommendation a few years back for Penny and Giles faders. A quick amazon search lead me to Lucas Silicone Shock fluid. I must report that it is the perfect product for this application. If you need a drop, I’ll send you a q-tip of it in the mail.
I needed a way of Generating Code, lots of code. In cadsoft eagle, the Keyboard Assignments are completely user customizable. They have a script language that allows you to modify the software. I’ve used hundreds of the ULP and SCRs and decided to write my own Generator.